- 6B11 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- TCR Vα24-Jα18, TCR Vα24-JαQ, invariant NKT cell, iNKT
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Encoded by the TCR Vα24-Jα18 germline configuration, Vα24-JαQ is expressed on a subset of NKT cells, namely invariant NKT (iNKT). Vα24-JαQ TCR interacts with the glycolipid loaded MHC class 1b molecule CD1d, inducing activation and subsequent cytokine production. iNKT cells have been implicated in immune regulation, tumor surveillance, and host response to pathogens. While iNKT cells occur at low frequency in the blood, assorted chemokines contribute to their tissue homing potential.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Rhesus, Pigtailed Macaque, Sooty Mangabey
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated FITC.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
The 6B11 antibody recognizes the invariant CDR3 region of TCR Vα24-JαQ.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Rout N, et al. 2010. PLoS One 5:e9787. (FC)
AB_1731930 (BioLegend Cat. No. 342905)
AB_1731856 (BioLegend Cat. No. 342906)
- Invariant CDR3 region of TCR Vα24-JαQ
Invariant NKT cells
- Glycolipid loaded CD1d
- Cell Type
- NKT cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
- Thomas SY, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 171:2571.
- Exley MA, et al. 2008. Eur. J. Immunol. 38:1756.
- Montoya CJ, et al. 2007. Immunology. 122:1.
- Gansuvd B, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 171:2904.
- Gene ID
- 28659 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR V alpha 24-J alpha 18 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.