- NJ-4F3-D1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- S100 Calcium Binding Protein A4, 42A, 18A2, CAPL, FSP1, MTS1, P9KA, PEL98, Calvasculin, Metastasin, Placental calcium-binding protein
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
S100A4 is a member of the S100 family of calcium-binding proteins that contain two Ca2+-binding EF-hand motifs. S100 proteins are localized in the cytoplasm and/or nucleus of a wide range of cells. S100A4 interacts with cytoskeletal proteins and enhances metastasis of several types of cancer cells. It can be secreted by unknown mechanisms, stimulating a variety of cellular responses, including angiogenesis and neuronal growth. S100A4 has been shown to be a prognostic marker in a number of human cancers. It also has a potential use as a marker for tumor metastasis and disease progression.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated FITC and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: ELISA Detection.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Eisenbacher JL, et al. 2014. J. Immunol. 192:6102.
- Product Citations
AB_2572073 (BioLegend Cat. No. 370007)
AB_2572074 (BioLegend Cat. No. 370008)
- EF-hand motif.
- Widely expressed; localized in the cytoplasm and/or nucleus of a vast range of cells.
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Schneider M, et al. 2008. J. Mol. Med. 86:507.
2. Donato R, et al. 2013. Curr. Mol. Med. 13:24.
3. Sherbet GV. 2009. Cancer Lett. 280:15.
- Gene ID
- 6275 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about S100A4 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.