- AYP1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- C-type lectin domain family 1 member B, CLEC2B, PRO1384, QDED721
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
C-type lectin domain family 1 member B (CLEC1B, CLEC2) is a 32kD, type II transmembrane protein, highly expressed on platelets and megakaryocytes. CLEC1B is involved in platelet activation and aggregation, and mediates the capture of HIV-1 by platelets. CLEC1B contains one hem-immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activation motif (hemITAM) though which interact with Syk and PLC-g. The known ligands of CLEC1B are rhodocytin and podoplanin.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Extracellular region of CLEC1B (amino acids 68-229).
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation; inhibition of podoplanin and rhodocytin-mediated platelet activation.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Gitz E, et al. 2014. Blood 124:2262.
AB_2650868 (BioLegend Cat. No. 372007)
AB_2650869 (BioLegend Cat. No. 372008)
- Type II transmembrane protein, 32 kD, homodimer, 1 hemITAM motif.
- Platelets, megakaryocytes; low expression on myeloid cells.
- Mediates platelet activation and aggregation; facilitates capture of HIV by platelets.
- Syk, PLC-g.
- Rhodocytin, podoplanin.
- Cell Type
- Platelets, Megakaryocytes, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
1. Manne BK, et al. 2015. J. Biol. Chem. 290:11557.
2. Hughes CE, et al. 2013. J. Biol. Chem. 288:5127.
3. Parguiña AF, et al. 2012. Blood 120:e117-26.
4. Osada M, et al. 2012. J. Biol. Chem. 287:22241.
- Gene ID
- 51266 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CLEC1B on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.