Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
- IV N906
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD45RA is a 205-220 kD single chain type I glycoprotein. It is an exon 4 splice variant of the tyrosine phosphatase CD45. The CD45RA isoform is expressed on resting/naïve T cells, medullary thymocytes, B cells and monocytes. CD45RA enhances both T cell receptor and B cell receptor signaling. CD45 non-covalently associates with lymphocyte phosphatase-associated phosphoprotein (LPAP) on T and B lymphocytes. CD45 has been reported to be associated with several other cell surface antigens including CD1, CD2, CD3, and CD4. CD45 has also been reported to bind galectin-1. CD45 isoform expression can change in response to cytokines.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Chimpanzee
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 200 µg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
Suggested for Flow Cytometry
Precautions for Use: Use appropriate personal protective equipment and safety practices per universal precautions when working with this reagent. Refer to the reagent safety data sheet.
- Antigen References
1. Thomas M. 1989. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 7:339.
2. Trowbridge I, et al. 1994. Annu. Rev. Immunol.12:85.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.