- HIP2 (See other available formats)
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- ITGA2B, Integrin alpha-IIb, Platelet membrane glycoprotein IIb, GPalpha IIb, CD41
- Mouse IgG3, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD41b is a β chain of glycoprotein IIb (known as CD41) which is associated with glycoprotein IIIa (or integrin β3, CD61) and forms CD41/CD61 complex. CD41/CD61 mediates platelet adhesion and aggregation through the interaction with fibrinogen, fibronectin, von Willebrand factor, and thrombin. CD41 is expressed by platelets and megakaryocytes.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Leong L, et al. 1995. J. Cell. Sci. 108:3817.
AB_11219382 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354804)
- A β chain of glycoprotein IIb that associates with glycoprotein IIIa to form a CD41/CD61 complex
- Platelet activation and aggregation
- Cell Type
- Platelets, Megakaryocytes
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules, Protein Kinases/Phosphatase
- Antigen References
1. Nakahata T, et al. 1994 Leuk. Lymphoma 13:401.
- Gene ID
- 3674 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD41b on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.