|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The Epitope Tag (Small Motif) Antibody Sampler Kit provides a convenient resource to detect small Epitope Tag fused protein by Western Blot. The DYKDDDDK tag, commonly referred to as Sigma®'s FLAG® Tag, is often used as a protein modification in order to simplify the labeling and detection of proteins. The HA tag (hemagglutinin) is an amino acid sequence derived from the human influenza hemagglutinin surface glycoprotein, corresponding to amino acids 98-106. Anti-His tag antibody was raised against linear 8XHis tag. It reacts with His tag protein, either C, N, or internal His6 and up repeats. The 9E10 monoclonal antibody recognizes human myc and the 10 amino acid epitope tag of human c-myc. The V5 tag is a 14 amino acid peptide derived from a small epitope (Pk) on the P and V proteins of simian virus 5 (SV5), a member of the paramyxovirus family. For additional antigen details, please refer to individual product datasheets.Product Details
- Kit Contents
Specificity Clone Size Reactivity Isotype MW (kD) Anti-DYKDDDDK L5 25 µg DYKDDDDK tag epitope Rat IgG2a, κ N/A Anti-c-Myc 9E10 25 µg EQKLISEEDL tag epitope Mouse IgG1 N/A Anti-HA.11 16B12 25 µg YPYDVPDYA tag epitope Mouse IgG1, κ N/A Anti-V5 Tag 7/4 25 µg GKPIPNPLLGLDST tag epitope Mouse IgG N/A Anti-His Tag J099B12 25 µg 6x His tag epitope Mouse IgG1, κ N/A
* For detailed information about each specificity, please follow the provided links.
- Please refer to individual product datasheets for details.
- All antibodies in this kit were purified by affinity chromatography.
- All antibodies in the kit are at 0.5mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted at 2-8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of antibodies in this kit is quality control tested by Western Blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested uses of these reagents are as follows:
Anti-DYKDDDDK: 0.1-1 µg/ml
Anti-Myc: 0.1-0.5 µg/ml
Anti-HA.11: 0.1-1 µg/ml
Anti-V5 tag: 0.1-0.5 µg/ml
Anti-His tag: 0.1-0.2 µg/ml
It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Sasaki M, et al. 2011. J. Biol Chem. 286:39370. PubMed (Anti-DYKDDDDK)
- Sonder SU, et al. 2012. J Immunol. 188:5906. PubMed (Anti-DYKDDDDK)
- Toyo-Oak K, et al. 2014. J Neurosci. 34:12168. PubMed (Anti-DYKDDDDK)
- Das A, et al. 2016. J. Biol. Chem.. 291: 6096 - 6110. PubMed (Anti-DYKDDDDK)
- Kondo, S., et al. 2011. J. Virol. 85:11255. PubMed (Anti-Myc)
- Bourgeois-Daigneault MC, et al. 2012. J Immunol. 188:4959. PubMed (Anti-Myc)
- Robu M, et al. 2013. PNAS. 110:1658. PubMed (Anti-Myc)
- Pecot MY, Malhotra V. 2004. Cell. 116:99. (Anti-HA.11)
- Görtz D, et al. 2015. Scientific Reports. 5: 14685. PubMed (Anti-HA.11)
- Thoms M, et al. 2016. Nucleic Acids Res. 44: 926 - 939. PubMed (Anti-HA.11)
- Burritt JB, et al. 1995. J. Biol. Chem. 270:16974. (Anti-His tag)
- Taylor RM, et al. 2007. Methods Mol. Biol. 412:429. (Anti-His tag)
- Keshwani M, et al. 2015. Biochem. J.. 472: 329 - 338. PubMed (Anti-His tag)