- HIB19 (See other available formats)
- V CD19.11
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD19 is a 95 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as B4. It is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily expressed on B-cells (from pro-B to blastoid B cells, absent on plasma cells) and follicular dendritic cells. CD19 is involved in B cell development, activation, and differentiation. CD19 forms a complex with CD21 (CR2) and CD81 (TAPA-1), and functions as a BCR co-receptor.Product Details
- Human, Chimpanzee, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 750™ under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Brilliant Violet 750™ and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 750™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 750 nm. The bandpass filter 780/60 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 750™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections8 and blocking of B cell proliferation. Clone HIB19 is not recommended for formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/μg, Azide-Free, 0.2 μm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 302214).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Schlossman S, et al. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Knapp W, et al. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Bradbury L, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:2915.
- Joseph A, et al. 2010. J. Virol. 84:6645. PubMed
- Wang X, et al. 2010. Haematologica. 95:884. (FC) PubMed
- Walker JD, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:1548. (Block) PubMed
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Hansen A, et al. 2002. Arthritis Rheum. 46:2160. (IHC)
- Stoeckius M, et al. 2017. Nat. Methods. 14:865. (PG)
- Peterson VM, et al. 2017. Nat. Biotechnol. 35:936. (PG)
AB_2734257 (BioLegend Cat. No. 302261)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 95 kD
B lineage (except plasma cells), follicular dendritic cells
- B cell activation and differentiation
- Ligand Receptor
- Forms complex with CD21 (CR2) and CD81 (TAPA-1), BCR coreceptor
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Tedder T, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:437.
2. Bradbury L, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:2915.
- Gene ID
- 930 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD19 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.