- 11A8 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- DNAM-1, PTA1, TLiSA1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
DNAM-1 (CD226) is a ~65 kD glycoprotein expressed on cell surface of T cells, NK cells, monocytes/macrophages, platelets and megakaryocytes and a subset of B cells and a member of the immunoglobulin (Ig)-superfamily containing 2 Ig-like domains of the V-set. The ligands for CD226 are the poliovirus receptor (CD155) and its family member nectin-2 (CD112), which are broadly expressed on epithelial, endothelial and neuronal cells. CD226 is physically associated with LFA-1 in NK cells and activated T cells, and involved in LFA-1-mediated signaling.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 711™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 711 nm. The bandpass filter 710/50 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 711™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: block NK cell-mediated lysis.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Fuchs A, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 172:3994.
AB_2728303 (BioLegend Cat. No. 338333)
AB_2728304 (BioLegend Cat. No. 338334)
- Ig domain containing adhesion molecule
Peripheral blood T cells, NK cells, monocytes/macrophages, platelets and megakaryocytes and a subset of B cells
- Receptor involved in intercellular adhesion, lymphocyte signaling, cytotoxicity and lymphokine secretion mediated by cytotoxic T-lymphocyte (CTL) and NK cell
- Interacts with LFA-1.
- PVR (CD155) and Nectin-2 (CD112)
- Cell Type
- B cells, Macrophages, Megakaryocytes, Monocytes, NK cells, Platelets, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Shibuya A et al. 1996. Immunity 4:573.
2. Tahara-Hanaoka S et al. 2004. Int. Immunol. 16:533.
3. Pende D et al. 2005. Mol. Immunol. 42:463.
- Gene ID
- 10666 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD226 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.