- K036C2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CKR2, CCR2A, CCR2B, CKR2A, CKR2B, CMKBR2, MCP-1-R, CC-CKR-2
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CCR2 is a chemokine receptor that binds monocyte chemoattractant proteins (MCP-1, 2, 3 and 4). Two spliced variants were initially described for CCR2 (CCR2A and CCR2B). These variants differ in their terminal carboxyl tails. Monocyte adhesion to the arterial endothelium and subsequent migration into the intima are central events in the pathogenesis of atherosclerosis. CCR2 and MCP-1 have been associated to atherosclerotic plaques. MCP-1 is induced by modified-LDL in endothelial cells and may trigger firm adhesion of monocytes to vascular endothelium under flow conditions. Local overexpression of MCP-1 at vessel walls induces infiltration of macrophages and formation of atherosclerotic lesions. Obesity induces an inflammatory state that is implicated in many clinically important complications, including insulin resistance, diabetes, atherosclerosis, and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. CCR2 influences the development of obesity and associated adipose tissue inflammation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CCR2 DNA immunogen
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 605™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 605™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 603 nm. The bandpass filter 610/20 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 605™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Epitope of clone K036C2 has been mapped to amino acids 11-29 and 21-39 of human CCR2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Tanaka T, et al. 2022. Monoclon Antib Immunodiagn Immunother. 41(5):285-289 (Epitope)
- Product Citations
AB_2562702 (BioLegend Cat. No. 357213)
AB_2563876 (BioLegend Cat. No. 357214)
- Chemokine receptor, GPCR, seven transmembrane receptor
Monocytes, macrophages, immature dendritic cells, memory T cells
- Induces monocyte adhesion to endothelial cells and chemotaxis
- CCL2 (MCP-1), CCL7 (MCP-3), CCL8 (MCP-2), CCL13 (MCP-4), CCL16 (HCC4)
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Wong LM, et al. 1997. J. Biol. Chem. 272:1038.
2. Papadopoulou C, et al. 2008. Cytokine 43:181.
3. Barlic J, et al. 2007. J. Leukoc. Biol. 82:226.
4. Gu L, et al. 1998. Mol. Cell 2:275.
5. Volpe S, et al. 2012. PLoS One. 7:e37208.
- Gene ID
- 729230 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD192 on UniProt.org
- Does staining at room temperature or even at 37°C help for checking chemokine receptors expression?
Due to continuous recycling of many chemokine receptors, it may be worthwhile to consider staining at room temperature or at 37°C if the staining at lower temperature (which can potentially reduce receptor turnover) is not optimal.
|Purified anti-human CD192 (CCR2)||K036C2||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD192 (CCR2)||K036C2||FC|
|PE anti-human CD192 (CCR2)||K036C2||FC|
|APC anti-human CD192 (CCR2)||K036C2||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD192 (CCR2)||K036C2||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD192 (CCR2)||K036C2||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD192 (CCR2)||K036C2||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD192 (CCR2)||K036C2||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD192 (CCR2)||K036C2||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD192 (CCR2)||K036C2||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD192 (CCR2)||K036C2||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD192 (CCR2)||K036C2||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD192 (CCR2)||K036C2||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0242 anti-human CD192 (CCR2)||K036C2||PG|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD192 (CCR2)||K036C2||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD192 (CCR2)||K036C2||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0242 anti-human CD192 (CCR2) Antibody||K036C2||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0242 anti-human CD192 (CCR2)||K036C2||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD192 (CCR2)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD192 (CCR2)
PE anti-human CD192 (CCR2)
APC anti-human CD192 (CCR2)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD192 (CCR2)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD192 (CCR2)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD192 (CCR2)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD192 (CCR2)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD192 (CCR2)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD192 (CCR2)
Biotin anti-human CD192 (CCR2)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD192 (CCR2)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD192 (CCR2)
TotalSeq™-A0242 anti-human CD192 (CCR2)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD192 (CCR2)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD192 (CCR2)
TotalSeq™-B0242 anti-human CD192 (CCR2) Antibody
TotalSeq™-C0242 anti-human CD192 (CCR2)