- J252D4 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- BLR1, MDR15
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD185, also known as CXCR5, is a 42 kD G-protein coupled receptor with seven transmembrane regions. CXCR5 is expressed by mature B cells, follicular helper T cells, Burkitt’s lymphoma cells and a subset of neurons, and mediates cell migration to the B cell follicles in the secondary lymphoid organs. The ligand of CXCR5 is CXCL13 (BLC).Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CXCR5-transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 605™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 605™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 603 nm. The bandpass filter 610/20 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 605™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2566226 (BioLegend Cat. No. 356929)
AB_2566227 (BioLegend Cat. No. 356930)
- G-protein coupled receptor, 7 transmembrane regions, 42 kD
Mature B cells, Follicular helper T cells, and Burkitt's lymphoma cells.
- Mediates cell migration to the B cell follicles in the secondary lymphoid organs
- Cell Type
- B cells, Tfh
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Ma CS, et al. 2012. J. Exp. Med. 209:1241.
2. León B, et al. 2012. Nat. Immunol. 13:681.
3. Crotty S. 2011. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 29:621.
4. Kerfoot SM, et al. 2011. Immunity 34:947.
5. Sáez de Guinoa J, et al. 2011. Blood 118:1560.
- Gene ID
- 643 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD185 on UniProt.org
- Does staining at room temperature or even at 37°C help for checking chemokine receptors expression?
Due to continuous recycling of many chemokine receptors, it may be worthwhile to consider staining at room temperature or at 37°C if the staining at lower temperature (which can potentially reduce receptor turnover) is not optimal.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.