- B3B4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- FcεRII, IgE Fc Receptor, BLAST-2, Ly-42, B6
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD23 is a 45 kD protein also known as low affinity IgE Fc receptor, FcεRII, BLAST-2, Ly-42, or B6. It is a member of the Ig family, expressed on conventional B (but not B-1) cells and follicular dendritic cells. CD23 responds to high levels of IgE by downregulating IgE secretion.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Complex of IgE with Fcε receptor isolated from the mouse B hybridoma cell line O1.2B2
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 510™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 510™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 510 nm. The bandpass filter 510/50 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 510™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
The B3B4 antibody is useful for blocking IgE activity in vivo. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1, immunofluorescence microscopy, in vitro and in vivo blocking of ligand binding2-4, immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections5, and spatial biology (IBEX)7,8.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Waldschmidt TJ, et al. 1988. J. Immunol. 140:2148. (IP)
- Rao M, et al. 1987. J. Immunol. 138:1845. (Block)
- Oshiba A, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 159:4056. (Block)
- Dasic G, et al. 1999. Eur. J. Immunol. 29:2957. (Block)
- Maeda K, et al. 1992. J. Immunol. 148:2340. (IHC)
- Craig VJ, et al. 2011. Cancer Res. 71:3616. PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 117:33455-65. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2563705 (BioLegend Cat. No. 101623)
- C-lectin family, type II transmembrane glycoprotein, 45 kD
B cells, follicular dendritic cells
- Regulates B cell activation
- IgE, CD19/CD21/CD81
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Delespesse G, et al. 1992. Immunol. Rev. 125:77.
3. Flores-Romo L, et al. 1993. Science 261:1038.
- Gene ID
- 14128 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD23 on UniProt.org
|Biotin anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC, IP, Block, IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC, IHC-F, SB|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD23 (Maxpar® Ready)||B3B4||FC, CyTOF®|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0108 anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||PG|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0108 anti-mouse CD23||B3B4||PG|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD23 Antibody||B3B4||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-mouse CD23
FITC anti-mouse CD23
PE anti-mouse CD23
Purified anti-mouse CD23
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD23
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD23
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD23
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD23
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD23
APC anti-mouse CD23
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD23
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD23
Purified anti-mouse CD23 (Maxpar® Ready)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD23
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD23
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD23
TotalSeq™-A0108 anti-mouse CD23
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD23
TotalSeq™-C0108 anti-mouse CD23
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD23 Antibody