- SA376A4 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- My10, gp105-120, mucosialin
- Rat IgG2a, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD34, also known as gp105-120, is a highly glycosylated type I monomeric sialomucin-like glycophophoprotein with an approximate molecular weight of 105-120 kD, with two generated by alternative splicing. CD34 is expressed on hematopoietic progenitors, endothelial cells, brain, and testis. CD34 mediates cell adhesion and lymphocytes homing through binding to L-selectin and E-selectin ligands, and mediates the attachment of stem cells to the extracellular matrix or stromal cells. CD34 is phosphorylated on serine residues by PKC.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CD34 transfected cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
This antibody (clone SA376A4) is useful for staining mouse CD34+ hematopoietic stem cell but it does not stain NIH-3T3 cells and the staining of Bend.3 cells is dimmer compared to other mouse CD34 antibodies, probably due to this antibody recognizes a different epitope than the other monoclonal antibodies.
AB_2650765 (BioLegend Cat. No. 152207)
AB_2650766 (BioLegend Cat. No. 152208)
- Type I monomeric glycophophoprotein with an approximate molecular weight of 105-120 kD.
Hematopoietic progenitors, endothelial cells, brain and testis tissues.
- Cell adhesion and homing.
- L-selectin and E-selectin.
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Garlanda C, et al. 1997. Eur. J. Cell Biol. 73:368.
2. Brown J, et al. 1991. Int. Immunol. 3:175.
3. Suda J, et al. 1992. Blood. 79:2288.
4. Baumhueter S, et al. 1994. Blood. 84:2554.
- Gene ID
- 12490 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD34 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.