- 1D4B (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Lysosome-associated membrane glycoprotein 1, lysosomal membrane glycoprotein 1, CD107 antigen-like family member A, lysosome-associated membrane protein 1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD107a, also known as Lysosome-Associated Membrane Protein 1 (LAMP-1) or LGP-120, is a 110-140 kD type I membrane glycoprotein. Mature CD107a is heavily glycosylated from a 40 kD core protein. This molecule is located on the luminal side of lysosomes. Upon activation, CD107a is transferred to the cell membrane surface of activated platelets, activated lymphocytes, macrophages, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, and some tumor cells. CD107a has been suggested to play a role in the protection of lysosomal membrane from lysosomal hydrolases which is involved in cell adhesion and regulation of tumor metastasis, and mediates autoimmune disease progression. CD107a is a ligand for galaptin and E-selectin. Surface expression of LAMP-1 has been shown to correlate with CD8+ T cell and NK cell cytotoxicity.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against NIH/3T3 mouse embryonic fibroblast tissue culture cell membranes. It has been mapped to the N-terminus of LAMP-1.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- µg size: 0.2 mg/mLµL size: lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining using the µg sizes, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume For flow cytometric staining using the µl sizes, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Product Citations
AB_10896064 (BioLegend Cat. No. 121617)
AB_2749905 (BioLegend Cat. No. 121618)
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
PE anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
Purified anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
Biotin anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
FITC anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
APC anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
TotalSeq™-A0905 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
TotalSeq™-C0905 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)
TotalSeq™-B0905 anti-mouse CD107a (LAMP-1)