- B6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T cell receptor V δ 2
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The Vδ2 TCR is a variant of the TCR δ chain expressed on a subset of γ/δ T cells. Vγ9Vδ2 T lymphocytes, a major γ/δ T cell subset in humans, recognize phosphoantigens, certain tumor cells, and cells treated with aminobisphosphonates. This cell population displays cytolytic activity against various tumor cells. The γ/δ TCR is an heterodimeric TCR complex composed of covalently bound γ and δ chains involved in antigen recognition and the non-covalently associated monomorphic proteins CD3δ, γ, ε, and ζ chains.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Chimpanzee, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Rojas RE, et al. 2005. J. Infect. Dis. 192:1806.
- Correia DV, et al. 2011. Blood 118:992. (FC) PubMed
AB_2783210 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331427)
AB_2783211 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331428)
- Ig superfamily member, TCR γ/δ with CD3 forms the CD3/TCR complex
Expressed on majority of peripheral γ/δT cells
- Antigen recognition, T cell activation
- Peptide bound to MHC
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Scotet E, et al. 2005. Immunity 22:71.
2. Rincon-Orozco B, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:2144.
- Gene ID
- 6964 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR Vdelta2 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|APC anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0582 anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0582 anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0582 anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||PG|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|Purified anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|Biotin anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|FITC anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|PE anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
|PerCP anti-human TCR Vδ2||B6||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human TCR Vδ2
Pacific Blue™ anti-human TCR Vδ2
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human TCR Vδ2
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human TCR Vδ2
APC anti-human TCR Vδ2
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR Vδ2
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human TCR Vδ2
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human TCR Vδ2
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human TCR Vδ2
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human TCR Vδ2
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human TCR Vδ2
TotalSeq™-A0582 anti-human TCR Vδ2
TotalSeq™-C0582 anti-human TCR Vδ2
TotalSeq™-B0582 anti-human TCR Vδ2
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR Vδ2
Purified anti-human TCR Vδ2
Biotin anti-human TCR Vδ2
FITC anti-human TCR Vδ2
PE anti-human TCR Vδ2
PerCP anti-human TCR Vδ2