- 43A3 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- 1 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD105 is also known as Endoglin. It is a type I integral membrane homodimer protein with subunits of 90 kD found on vascular endothelial cells and syncytiotrophoblasts of placenta. CD105 is weakly expressed on stromal fibroblasts. It is also expressed on activated monocytes and tissue macrophages. Expression of CD105 is increased on activated endothelium in tissues undergoing angiogenesis, such as in tumors, or in cases of wound healing or dermal inflammation. CD105 is a component of the TGF-β receptor system in human umbilical vein endothelial cells and binds TGF-β1 and β3 with high affinity but does not bind to TGF-β2.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- L-cells transfected with human CD105
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Brilliant Violet 421™ and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
AB_2562242 (BioLegend Cat. No. 323219)
- Associates with TGF-ß receptor I and II, homodimeric type I integral membrane protein, 90 kD
Endothelial cells, activated monocytes/macrophages, bone marrow stromal cells, hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells
- Modulates cellular response to TGF-ß, involved in vascular development and remodelling
- TGF-ß1, TGF-ß3
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Monocytes, Macrophages, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Mason D, et al. Eds. 2002. Leucocyte Typing VII. Oxford University Press. New York.
2. Pierelli L, et al. 2001. Leuk. Lymphoma 42:1195.
- Gene ID
- 2022 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD105 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.