- N277/7 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Synaptotagmin-12, sytXII, synaptotagmin 12, Syt12, Synaptotagmin XII, Synaptotagmin-related gene 1 protein, Srg1, Sytr1
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Synaptotagmin 12 (Syt12) is regulated by protein kinase A (PKA) and is unique from other synaptotagmins in that it does not bind to Ca2+. Syt12 interaction with Syt1 prevents SNARE complex binding. Expression of Syt12 induces spontaneous neurotransmitter release, providing a mechanism for spontaneous synaptic-vesicle exocytosis that is Ca2+-independent.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 168-255 (cytoplasmic C2A domain) of mouse Synaptotagmin-12.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated biotin.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 10 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunohistochemistry (IHC-P).
AB_2750400 (BioLegend Cat. No. 820407)
AB_2750401 (BioLegend Cat. No. 820408)
- Expected MW: 47 kD
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Synaptic Biology
- Molecular Family
- Presynaptic proteins
- Gene ID
- 171180 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Synaptotagmin-12 on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.