- MRG1-58 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Imunoglobulin G1
- Mouse IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The MRG1-58 monoclonal antibody reacts with rat immunoglobulin G1 (IgG1) in all tested rat strains (Lou, Lou/Ws1/M, Lewis, Wistar, DA, Sprague-Dawley). It does not react with other isotypes. The MRG1-58 monoclonal antibody may be used as primary or secondary reagent for ELISA or immunofluorescent analysis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mixed rat Igs
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
ELISA - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ELISA. For ELISA detection, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per ml. It's recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_345335 (BioLegend Cat. No. 407403)
AB_345336 (BioLegend Cat. No. 407404)
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
|Purified anti-rat IgG1||MRG1-58||ELISA, FC|
|Biotin anti-rat IgG1||MRG1-58||ELISA|
|FITC anti-rat IgG1||MRG1-58||FC|
|PE anti-rat IgG1||MRG1-58||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-rat IgG1||MRG1-58||IHC-F|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.