- 25-9-17 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- MHC class II
- Mouse (C3H) IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The 25-9-17 antibody reacts with the beta chain of the I-Ab MHC class II alloantigen. These class II molecules are expressed on antigen presenting cells (including B cells) and a subset of T cells from H-2b bearing mice and are involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD4 proteins. The 25-9-17 antibody cross-reacts with alloantigens of the H-2d, p, q haplotypes.Product Details
- Mouse b haplotype, Cross-reacts with alloantigens of H-2d,p,q haplotypes
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- C3H.SW splenocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated biotin.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: complement-dependent cytotoxicity3, immunoprecipitation1, immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections4,5 and acetone fixed epidermal sheets6.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Wall KA, et al. 1983. J. Immunol. 131:1056. (IP)
- Cohn LE, et al. 1986. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 83:747.
- Ozato K, et al. 1981. J. Immunol. 126:317.
- Khanna A, et al. 2000. J. Immunol. 164:1346. (IHC)
- Nikolic B, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:3402. (IHC)
- Meuter S, et al. 2007. Mol. Cell. Biol. 27:983. (IHC) PubMed
- Ryan AO, et al. 2011. J Exp Med. 208;1041. PubMed.
- Sicking EM, et al. 2012. J Am Soc Nephrol. 23:629. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_313578 (BioLegend Cat. No. 114403)
- ß chain of I-Ab MHC class II
B cell and activated T cells, APCs of H-2b mice
- Antigen presentation
- Ligand Receptor
- CD3/TCR, CD4
- Cell Type
- Antigen-presenting cells, B cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Watts C. 1997. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 15:821.
2. Pamer E, et al. 1998. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 16:323.
- Gene ID
- 14961 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about I-Ab on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.