- M1310G05 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IgG Fc is a homodimer that is composed of the constant region of the two heavy chains that form the IgG molecule. The Fc fragment mediates opsonization, antibody dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC), and complement activation through binding to Fc receptors such as CD16, CD32, CD64, and the complement factor C1.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Siglec-E-IgG Fc fusion protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone M1310G05 recognizes IgG in the membrane of memory B cells, has a stronger affinity for IgG1 and IgG3 than for IgG2 and IgG4, and does not cross react with IgD, IgE, or IgM.
- Product Citations
AB_2721499 (BioLegend Cat. No. 410718)
- Homodimer formed by the constant region of the IgG heavy chain.
- CD16, CD32, and CD64.
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
1. Paul, WE. (2003). Fundamental Immunology. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott, Williams, & Wilkins.
- Gene ID
- 3500 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IgG Fc on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
|Purified anti-human IgG Fc||M1310G05||FC, ELISA|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human IgG Fc||M1310G05||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human IgG Fc||M1310G05||FC|
|PE anti-human IgG Fc||M1310G05||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human IgG Fc||M1310G05||FC|
|APC anti-human IgG Fc||M1310G05||FC|
|FITC anti-human IgG Fc||M1310G05||FC|
|Biotin anti-human IgG Fc||M1310G05||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human IgG Fc||M1310G05||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human IgG Fc||M1310G05||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human IgG Fc||M1310G05||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human IgG Fc||M1310G05||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0375 anti-human IgG Fc||M1310G05||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0375 anti-human IgG Fc||M1310G05||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0375 anti-human IgG Fc||M1310G05||PG|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human IgG Fc||M1310G05||FC|
|KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human IgG Fc||M1310G05||FC|
|TotalSeq™-D0375 anti-human IgG Fc||M1310G05||PG|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human IgG Fc||M1310G05||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human IgG Fc
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human IgG Fc
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human IgG Fc
PE anti-human IgG Fc
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human IgG Fc
APC anti-human IgG Fc
FITC anti-human IgG Fc
Biotin anti-human IgG Fc
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human IgG Fc
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human IgG Fc
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human IgG Fc
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human IgG Fc
TotalSeq™-A0375 anti-human IgG Fc
TotalSeq™-C0375 anti-human IgG Fc
TotalSeq™-B0375 anti-human IgG Fc
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human IgG Fc
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human IgG Fc
TotalSeq™-D0375 anti-human IgG Fc
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human IgG Fc