- Other Names
- Please refer to individual product datasheets.
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The β/γ Secretase Antibody Sampler Kit offers flexibility for sampling and detection of β- and γ-secretase proteases that are essential components in the processing of amyloid precursor protein and generation of amyloid beta peptide.
- Kit Contents
Specificity Clone Size Reactivity Isotype Anti-Tubulin β 3 (TUBB3) TUJ1 25 μl Human, Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG2a Anti-Nicastrin 9C3 25 μg Human, Mouse, Rat Mouse IgG2b, κ Anti-BACE1 A17035K 25 μg Human Mouse IgG2b, κ Anti-Presenilin 2 PS2 25 μg Human Mouse IgG2a, κ Anti-Presenilin 1 (N terminus) NT1 25 μl Human Mouse IgG1
* For detailed information about each specificity, please refer to the datasheets of the individual products.
- Please refer to individual product datasheets of the purified formats for details.
- All antibodies in this kit were purified by affinity chromatography.
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted at 2-8°C.
IHC-P, WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of antibodies in this kit is quality control tested by immunohistochemical staining on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue or Western blotting. For immunohistochemistry, the suggested uses of these reagents are as follows:
Anti-Tubulin β 3 (TUBB3) (Previously Covance catalog# MMS-435P): 1.0 - 5.0 µg/ml
For Western blotting, the suggested uses of these reagents are as follows:
Anti-Nicastrin: 0.1 - 0.5 µg/ml
Anti-BACE1: 1.0 - 5.0 µg/ml
Anti-Presenilin 2: 1.0 - 10 µg/ml
Anti-Presenilin 1 (N terminus) (Previously Covance catalog# SIG-39194): 10 µg/ml
It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
For validated or reported applications for these antibodies, please see individual product datasheets.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Protein Trafficking and Clearance
- Antigen References
- Yang D, et al. 2002. J. Biol. Chem. 31:28135.
- Johnson DS, et al. 2017. Cold Spring Harb Perspect Med. 10.1101/cshperspect.a024067.
- Zhang X, et al. 2014. Front Cell Neurosci. 10.3389/fncel.2014.00427.
- Vassar R, et al. 2014. J. Neurochem. 130:4-28.
- Kandalepas PC, Vassar R. 2014. Curr. Alzheimers Res. 11:441-9.
- Kandalepas PC, Vassar R. 2012. J. Neurochem. 120(Suppl. 1):55-61.
- Gruninger-Leitch F, et al. 2002. J. Biol. Chem. 277:4687-93.
- Koelsch G. 2017. Molecules. 22(10): E1723.
- Brunello L, et al. 2009. J. Cell Mol. Med. 13:3358. (WB) PubMed
- Hutton M, Hardy J. 1997. Hum. Mol. Genet. 6:1639.
- Mathews PM, et al. 2000. Brain expression of presenilins in sporadic and early-onset, familial alzheimer's disease. Mol. Med. 6(10):878-91.
- Cohen RM, et al. 2013. J. Neurosci. 15:6245. (WB) PubMed
- Gene ID
- 23385 View all products for this Gene ID 23621 View all products for this Gene ID 5664 View all products for this Gene ID 10381 View all products for this Gene ID 5663 View all products for this Gene ID