- S15049I (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- M130, MM130, SCARI1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD163 is a member of the group B scavenger receptor cysteine-rich superfamily, also known as GHI/61, M130, RM3/1, p155, hemoglobin-haptoglobin complex receptor, or macrophage-associated antigen. It is a 134 kD (non-reduced)/155 kD (reduced) glycoprotein primarily expressed on macrophages, Kupffer cells, monocytes, a subset of dendritic cells, and a subset of hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells. CD163 binds to haptoglobin-hemoglobin complex and TWEAK, and plays a role in clearing hemoglobin and regulating cytokine production by macrophages. Membrane CD163 can be cleaved by metalloproteinases (MMP), resulting in a soluble form. Elevated serum level of sCD163 has been implicated in many kinds of inflammatory diseases.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant mouse CD163 extracellular domain
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 810 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* APC/Fire™ 810 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 810 nm.
Excessive exposure to light, and commonly used fixation, permeabilization buffers can affect APC/Fire™ 810 fluorescence signal intensity and spread. Please keep conjugates protected from light exposure. For more information and representative data, visit our Fire Dyes page.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2904294 (BioLegend Cat. No. 155321)
- Type 1 transmembrane glycoprotein, 134 kD (non-reduced)/155 kD (reduced) glycoprotein
Macrophages, Kupffer cells, monocytes, a subset of dendritic cells, and a subset of hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells
- Binds to haptoglobin-hemoglobin complex and TWEAK, and plays a role in clearing hemoglobin and regulating cytokine production by macrophages
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- 93671 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD163 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-mouse CD163||S15049I||FC, IHC-F|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD163||S15049I||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD163||S15049I||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD163||S15049I||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0417 anti-mouse CD163||S15049I||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0417 anti-mouse CD163||S15049I||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0417 anti-mouse CD163||S15049I||PG|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD163 Antibody||S15049I||FC|
|KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-mouse CD163 Antibody||S15049I||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD163 Antibody||S15049I||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD163 Antibody||S15049I||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD163
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD163
PE anti-mouse CD163
APC anti-mouse CD163
TotalSeq™-A0417 anti-mouse CD163
TotalSeq™-B0417 anti-mouse CD163
TotalSeq™-C0417 anti-mouse CD163
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD163 Antibody
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-mouse CD163 Antibody
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD163 Antibody
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD163 Antibody