- CB3-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI CD79.1
- Other Names
- Igb, Igβ (Ig-beta), B29
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD79 is a heterodimeric molecule comprised of an α-chain (CD79a) and β-chain (CD79b). A 37-39 kD type I integral membrane protein CD79b is non-covalently associated with CD79a and cell surface IgM to form the B-cell receptor (BCR) complex. CD79b is expressed on the surface of surface Ig (sIg)-positive B cells and in the cytoplasm of sIg-negative B cells. It is essential for signal transduction after surface Ig crosslinking.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 750 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* APC/Fire™ 750 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 787 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Nakamura T, et al. 1992. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 89:8522.
- Garcia Vela J, et al. 1999. Leukemia. 13:1501.
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Rossi EA, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9:98315. PubMed
AB_2650918 (BioLegend Cat. No. 341412)
- 37-39 kD type I integral membrane protein, associate with CD79a and cell surface IgM to form the B-cell receptor (BCR) complex, Ig superfamily.
- From BCR complex, signal transduction
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. Eds. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers. A John Wiley & Sons Inc.
2. Dylke J, et al. 2007. Immunol. Lett. 112:47
- Gene ID
- 974 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD79b on UniProt.org
|PE anti-human CD79b (Igβ)||CB3-1||FC|
|APC anti-human CD79b (Igβ)||CB3-1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)||CB3-1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)||CB3-1||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)||CB3-1||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)||CB3-1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0187 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)||CB3-1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0187 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)||CB3-1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0187 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)||CB3-1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0187 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)||CB3-1||PG|
|PE anti-human CD79b||CB3-1||FC|
|APC anti-human CD79b||CB3-1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD79b||CB3-1||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-human CD79b (Igβ)
APC anti-human CD79b (Igβ)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)
TotalSeq™-A0187 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)
TotalSeq™-C0187 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)
TotalSeq™-B0187 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)
TotalSeq™-D0187 anti-human CD79b (Igβ)
PE anti-human CD79b
APC anti-human CD79b
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD79b