- G28 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD8a, T8, Leu-8, Ly-2, Lyt2
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CD8+ Wistar rat splenic T cell hybridomas
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
- Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1, blocking1 of allogeneic responses, and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/μg, Azide-Free, 0.2 μm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 200612).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Torres-Nagel N, et al. 1992. Eur. J. Immunol. 22:2841.
- Matta B, et al. 2008. Am J Pathol. 173:1440. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_313880 (BioLegend Cat. No. 200609)
AB_313881 (BioLegend Cat. No. 200610)
- Ig superfamily, CD8α chain
- Most thymocytes, T cell subset; activated CD4+ T cells (not resting), most NK cells and intestinal intraepithelial cells express the CD8α chain without the CD8β chain
- Co-receptor for TCR
- MHC class I molecule
- Cell Type
- Thymocytes, T cells, NK cells, Epithelial cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Brideau RJ, et al. 1980. Eur. J. Immunol. 10:609.
2. Dallman MJ, et al. 1982. Eur. J. Immunol. 12:511.
3. Cantrell DA, et al. 1982. Immunol. 45:97.
4. Lyscom N, et al. 1982. Immunol. 45:775.
5. Johnson P, et al. 1985. EMBO. J. 4:2539.
6. Barclay AN. 1981. Immunol. 42:593.
- Gene ID
- 24930 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD8a on UniProt.org
|APC anti-rat CD8a||G28||FC|
|PE anti-rat CD8a||G28||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.