- UCHT1, HIB19, 2H7, 5.1H11 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ; Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
This cocktail is optimized for the detection of human peripheral blood T, B, and NK cells. CD3 is found on T, NK, and iNKT cells. CD19 and CD20 are expressed on B cells and CD56 is expressed on NK and NK-T cells.Product Details
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated APC and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 20 µl per million cells or 20 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
T cells, B cells, NK cells, monocytes/macrophages, and neutrophils.
- Cell Type
- T cells, B cells, NK cells, Monocytes, Macrophages, Neutrophils, Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- View information about Lineage on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.