- 16B5C71 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IK1, IKZF1
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Ikaros, also known as IKZF1, belongs to a family of zinc-finger DNA-binding proteins that regulate lymphocyte differentiation. It has the ability to form homo- and heterodimers with other members of the Ikaros family, which include Aiolos and Helios. Ikaros can be found on a majority of fetal and adult hematopoietic cell types such as T- and B-cells, natural killer cells (NKs), monocytes/macrophages, and dendritic cells. Ikaros is a tumor suppressor and its absence or reduced expression has been reported in several leukemias.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Ikaros peptide (431-477 aa) conjugated to KLH Freund's adjuvant.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Staining Protocol. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
There are eight splicing variants with predicted MW 58, 53, 48(2), 43, 41, 31, 24 KDa. This antibody might recognize some of the isoforms.
AB_2728368 (BioLegend Cat. No. 368411)
AB_2728369 (BioLegend Cat. No. 368412)
- Zinc-finger DNA binding protein, homo/heterodimer, 57.5 kD
Fetal and adult hematopoietic cells.
- Regulates lymphocyte differentiation.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Chromatin Remodeling/Epigenetics, Immunology, Signal Transduction, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Wargnier A, et al. 1995. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 92:6930.
2. Tonnelle C, et al. 2009. Mol. Immunol. 46:1736.
3. Wang H, et al. 2014. Pediatr. Blood Cancer 61:2230.
- Gene ID
- 10320 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ikaros on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human Ikaros||16B5C71||WB, ChIP|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human Ikaros||16B5C71||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human Ikaros||16B5C71||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human Ikaros||16B5C71||ICFC|
|PE anti-human Ikaros||16B5C71||ICFC|
|APC anti-human Ikaros||16B5C71||ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human Ikaros||16B5C71||ICFC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.