- 10D1-J16 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 7, RDC1, CMKOR1, GPR159, ACKR3
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CXCR7, also known as RDC1, belongs to a subgroup of C-X-C chemokine receptors, which are part of a large protein family of G protein-coupled receptors (GPCR). CXCR7 binds with a high-affinity to CXCL12/SDF-1 and CXCL11/I-TAC, which regulates the trafficking and activation of leukocytes. It is also a co-receptor for the entry of HIV-1. The binding of a ligand to CXCR7 induces proliferation and migration of immature neurons, glia, and their precursors. CXCR7 expression occurs on a wide variety of tissues and cells including monocytes, B cells, T cells, and mature dendritic cells. Surface expression of CXCR7 has been also reported in tumor cells, activated endothelial cells, and fetal liver cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2565682 (BioLegend Cat. No. 391405)
AB_2565683 (BioLegend Cat. No. 391406)
- G Protein-Coupled Receptor super family
- Monocytes, B cells, T cells, and mature dendritic cells.
- Regulates trafficking and activation of leukocytes.
- CXCL12/SDF-1 and CXCL11/I-TAC.
- Cell Type
- Monocytes, B cells, T cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Torossian F, et al. 2014. Blood 123:191.
2. Walentowicz-Sadlecka M, et al. 2014. PLoS One 1:e84629.
3. Yates TJ, et al. 2013. Cancer 119:61.
4. Burns JM, et al. 2006. J. Exp. Med. 203:2201.
5. Infantino S, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:2197.
- Gene ID
- 57007 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CXCR7 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.