- 621 (See other available formats)
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- Activation-inducible TNFR, AITR, Glucocorticoid-inducible TNFR, TNFRSF18
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
GITR (glucocorticoid-induced TNF receptor family-regulated gene) is a 25 kD TNF receptor superfamily member (also known as AITR and TNFRSF18). GITR is expressed on activated lymphocytes and is upregulated by T cell receptor engagement. The cytoplasmic domain of GITR is homologous to CD40, 4-1BB and CD27 and has been shown to interact with TRAF 1-3, but not TRAF 5 or 6. GITR signaling has been shown to regulate T cell proliferation and TCR-mediated apoptosis, and to break immunological self-tolerance. GITR binds GITRL and is involved in the development of regulatory T cells and to regulate the activity of Th1 subsets.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/μg, Azide-Free, 0.2 μm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 311606).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kwon B, et al. 1999. J. Biol. Chem. 274:6056.
- Zhou Z, et al. 2008. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA . 105:5465 PubMed
AB_2256064 (BioLegend Cat. No. 311609)
AB_2204247 (BioLegend Cat. No. 311610)
- TNFR superfamily, 234-amino acid type I transmembrane protein, 25 kD
- Interacts with TRAF's 1-3, but not TRAF 5 or 6, mediates NF-κB activation through the TRAF2/NIK pathway
- Cell Type
- Lymphocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Kwon B, et al. 1999. J. Biol. Chem. 274:6056.
- Gene ID
- 8784 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD357 on UniProt.org
- I see dim staining with anti human CD357 (GITR) clone 621 in blood and PBMCs.
- Our testing has found that anti human CD357 (GITR) clone 621 stains dim with blood and PBMCs and may only be suitable for situations where GITR levels are high, i.e. stimulated cells or specific cell lines expressing high levels of GITR.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.