- BA5b (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI N-L078
- Other Names
- ADA-binding protein, DPP IV ectoenzyme, EC 220.127.116.11
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD26 is a 110 kD type II membrane protein also known as ADA-binding protein and dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPPIV). It is a member of the peptidase and ectoenzyme family. CD26 is expressed on the membrane of mature thymocytes, T lymphocytes (upregulated upon activation), B cells, NK cells, and macrophages. CD26 cleaves off N-terminal X-Pro and X-Ala dipeptides from polypeptides. It plays an integral role as a costimulatory molecule in T cell activation. CD26 may interact with extracellular matrix proteins such as fibronectin or collagen, CD45 and ADA.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kishimoto T, et al. Eds. 1997. Leucocyte Typing VI. Garland Press. London.
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Product Citations
AB_10913814 (BioLegend Cat. No. 302709)
AB_10916120 (BioLegend Cat. No. 302710)
- Peptidases and ectoenzyme families, type II glycoprotein, 110 kD
Thymocyte subset, memory T cells, B cells, NK cells, epithelial cells, macrophages
- Dipeptidyl peptidase, T cell costimulation, HIV entry
- Adenosine-deaminase, collagen
- Cell Type
- B cells, Epithelial cells, Macrophages, NK cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Kameoka J, et al. 1993. Science 261:466.
2. Dang N, et al. 1990. J. Exp. Med. 172:649.
- Gene ID
- 1803 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD26 on UniProt.org
|FITC anti-human CD26||BA5b||FC|
|PE anti-human CD26||BA5b||FC|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD26||BA5b||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD26||BA5b||FC|
|APC anti-human CD26||BA5b||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD26||BA5b||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD26||BA5b||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD26||BA5b||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0396 anti-human CD26||BA5b||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0396 anti-human CD26||BA5b||PG|
|KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD26||BA5b||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0396 anti-human CD26||BA5b||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0396 anti-human CD26||BA5b||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
FITC anti-human CD26
PE anti-human CD26
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD26
Purified anti-human CD26
APC anti-human CD26
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD26
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD26
Biotin anti-human CD26
TotalSeq™-A0396 anti-human CD26
TotalSeq™-C0396 anti-human CD26
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD26
TotalSeq™-B0396 anti-human CD26
TotalSeq™-D0396 anti-human CD26