- HIB22 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V CD22.14
- Other Names
- BL-CAM, Siglec-2, Lyb8
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD22 is a 130 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as Siglec-2 and BL-CAM. It is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily (sialoadhesion subgroup). CD22 is expressed in the cytoplasm of pro-B and pre-B cells, and on the surface of mature B and activated B cells, but not on plasma cells. CD22 is present in the B cell receptor complex and associates with SHP-1, Syk, Lck, Lyn, and phospholipase Cγ1. A primary function of CD22 is thought to be in limiting antigen receptor signaling by modulating B cell activation threshold. CD22 has been shown to bind to CD45RO and CD75, although the natural ligands for this molecule remain controversial.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leukocyte Typing V:White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Clark E. 1993. J. Immunol.. 150:4715.
- Shan D and O. Press. 1995. J. Immunol.. 154:4466.
- Product Citations
AB_2074591 (BioLegend Cat. No. 302510)
- Ig superfamily, a type I glycosylated integral transmembrane protein, 120-130 kD
- Adhesion, B-monocyte and B-T interactions
- CD45RO, CD75
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules, Siglec Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Clark E. 1993. J. Immunol. 150:4715.
2. Shan D, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. 154:4466.
- Gene ID
- 933 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD22 on UniProt.org
|FITC anti-human CD22||HIB22||FC|
|PE anti-human CD22||HIB22||FC|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD22||HIB22||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD22||HIB22||FC, IHC-F|
|APC anti-human CD22||HIB22||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD22||HIB22||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD22||HIB22||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD22 (Maxpar® Ready)||HIB22||FC, CyTOF®|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD22||HIB22||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD22||HIB22||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD22||HIB22||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD22||HIB22||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD22||HIB22||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD22||HIB22||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
FITC anti-human CD22
PE anti-human CD22
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD22
Purified anti-human CD22
APC anti-human CD22
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD22
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD22
Purified anti-human CD22 (Maxpar® Ready)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD22
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD22
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD22
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD22
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD22
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD22