- LMM741 (See other available formats)
- VI MA98
- Other Names
- CSF3R, HG-CSFR, Colony Stimulating Factor 3 receptor
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD114 is the receptor of the colony stimulating factor 3 (CSF3, G-CSF), consist of two 130 kD, type I transmembrane chains that form a homodimer. The extracellular domain consists of an immunoglobulin-like domain, a cytokine receptor homologue domain, and three fibronectin type III repeats. CD114 is expressed in all stages of granulocyte differentiation and in monocytes, platelets, endothelial cells, placenta and trophoblasts. The binding of CSF3, results in the activation of many signaling molecules such as Syk, Lyn, Jak1, Jak2, Tyk2, SOCS3, SOCS1, STAT5, and Shp1, resulting in the expression of different target genes that will increase neutrophil precursor survival, proliferation and maturation. In mature neutrophils, it increases survival, superoxide anion generation, arachidonic acid release, production of myeloperoxidase and leukocyte alkaline phosphatase (LAP).Product Details
- Human, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CHO cells transfected with hG-CSFR
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated APC and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Layton JE, et al. 1997. Growth Factors. 14:117
- Layton JE, et al. 1999. J. Biol. Chem. 274:17445
- Layton JE, et al. 2001. J. Biol. Chem. 276:36779
- Gupta K, et al. 2014. Blood. 123:2550. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2229794 (BioLegend Cat. No. 346107)
AB_2083866 (BioLegend Cat. No. 346108)
- Single chain type I transmembrane molecule of 130 kD. The extracellular domain consists of an immunoglobulin-like domain, a cytokine receptor homologue domain, and three fibronectin type III repeats. To function as a receptor, this molecules form a homod
- Granulocytes (in all stages of differentiation), monocytes, platelets, endothelial cells, placenta and trophoblasts.
- Stimulates survival, proliferation, and maturation of neutrophil precursors. In mature neutrophils increases survival, superoxide anion generation, arachidonic acid release, production of myeloperoxidase and leukocyte alkaline phosphatase (LAP).
- Syk, Lyn, Jak1, Jak2, Tyk2, SOCS3, SOCS1, STAT5, Shp1.
- Stimulate the proliferation and differentiation of neutrophils precursors and the activation of mature neutrophils.
- Cell Type
- Granulocytes, Monocytes, Platelets, Endothelial cells, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Starnes LM, et al. 2009. Blood 114:1753
2. Skokowa J, et al. 2009. Nat Med. 15:151
3. Ai J, et al. 2008. PLoS One. 3:e3422
4. Germeshausen M, et al. 2008. Curr Opin Hematol. 15:332
5. Marino VJ, Roguin LP, et al. 2008. J Cell Biochem. 103:1512
6. Irandoust MI, et al. 2007. EMBO J. 2:1782
- Gene ID
- 1441 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD114 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.