- 4Y11 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- B13.6, YOL005C, RNA polymerase II subunit B11
NeoClone Catalog# W0017
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Polymerase (Pol II) is the central component of the basal RNA polymerase II transcription machinery. It is composed of mobile elements that move relative to each other. RPB11 is part of the core element within the central large cleft and seems to be involved in transcript termination.Product Details
- Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant protein
- Dried ascites
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- Store lyophilized antibody at -20°C.
WB - Quality tested
Gel Supershift - Reported in the literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. To reconstitute, add 100 µl of ddH2O to the tube containing antibody and mix to dissolve. For Western blotting, the suggested dilution is 1:1000 after reconstitution. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Previously item# W0017 from Neoclone.
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: gel supershift assay.1
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Svetlov V, et al. 1998. J. Biol. Chem. 273:10827. (WB)
AB_2564534 (BioLegend Cat. No. 665503)
- RPB11 is a subunit of the yeast RNA polymerase II.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Gene ID
- 854157 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about RNA Polymerase II RPB11 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.