- B6 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- T cell receptor V δ 2
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The Vδ2 TCR is a variant of the TCR δ chain expressed on a subset of γ/δ T cells. Vγ9Vδ2 T lymphocytes, a major γ/δ T cell subset in humans, recognize phosphoantigens, certain tumor cells, and cells treated with aminobisphosphonates. This cell population displays cytolytic activity against various tumor cells. The γ/δ TCR is an heterodimeric TCR complex composed of covalently bound γ and δ chains involved in antigen recognition and the non-covalently associated monomorphic proteins CD3δ, γ, ε, and ζ chains.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Chimpanzee, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 700 has a maximum emission of 719 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm. Prior to using Alexa Fluor® 700 conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Rojas RE, et al. 2005. J. Infect. Dis. 192:1806.
- Correia DV, et al. 2011. Blood 118:992. (FC) PubMed
AB_2687084 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331415)
AB_2687085 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331416)
- Ig superfamily member, TCR γ/δ with CD3 forms the CD3/TCR complex
Expressed on majority of peripheral γ/δT cells
- Antigen recognition, T cell activation
- Peptide bound to MHC
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Scotet E, et al. 2005. Immunity 22:71.
2. Rincon-Orozco B, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:2144.
- Gene ID
- 6964 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR Vdelta2 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.