- HTK204 (See other available formats)
- Armenian Hamster IgM
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The HTK204 immunoglobulin is of Armenian Hamster IgM isotype and was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse, rat and human tissues.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Trinitrophenol + KLH
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions, and is at >85% purity.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC, ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis as negative control. Use at concentrations comparable to those of the specific antibody of interest.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633nm / 635nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
The HTK204 immunoglobulin is useful as an isotype-matched control (for the relevant formats) for Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemistry, functional assay, immunofluorescence microscopy, immunocytochemistry and immunofluorescent staining (surface or intracellular) for flow cytometric analysis. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/μg, Azide-Free, 0.2 μm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 401006) as negative control.
- Gene ID
- View information about Armenian Hamster IgM on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.