- 33.1 (Ab33) (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Tie2, TEK
- Mouse IgG1 κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD202b is a 145 kD type I transmembrane protein, also known as Tie2 or TEK. It is a member of the receptor tyrosine kinase (RTK) family of proteins and is expressed by endothelial cells and their progenitors, quiescent hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs), and a subpopulation of monocytes. Angiopoietin-1 (Ang-1) is an activator of CD202b to promote, maintain, and stabilize mature vessels and to maintain HSCs in quiescent state. Ang-2 is another ligand of CD202b, which is involved in postnatal angiogenesis and in antagonizing the effects of Ang-1. Tie2 binds to Ang-4 as well.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant extracellular domain of human Tie2
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Alexa Fluor® 647.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633nm / 635nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: immunoprecipitation, Wstern blot, immunohistochemical staining of frozen tissue sections and ELISA
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Peters KG, et al. 1998. Br. J. Cancer. 77:51.
- Wong AL, et al. 1997. Circ. Res. 81:567.
- Lin P, et al. 1998. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 95:8829.
- Product Citations
AB_2255984 (BioLegend Cat. No. 334209)
AB_2203206 (BioLegend Cat. No. 334210)
- 145 kD type I transmembrane protein, receptor tyrosine kinase (RTK) family
Endothelial cells, subsets of hematopoietic stem cells and and a subset of monocytes
- Angiogenesis, hemotopoiesis, monocytes chemotaxis
- Ligand Receptor
- Angiopoietin-1 (Ang-1), Ang-2, and Ang-4
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1.De Palma M, et al. 2005. Cancer Cell. 8:211
2.Shaw JP, et al. 2004. Blood Cells Mol. Dis. 32:168
3. Hsu HC, et al. 2000. Blood. 96:3757
4. Arai F, et al. 2004. Cell. 118:149
- Gene ID
- 7010 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD202b on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.