- 308/3-3 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- CEACAM3, CGM1, CEACAM5, CEA
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The 308/3-3 mAb reacts with an antigen epitope shared by CD66d and e. CD66d/e are members of the CEA (carcinoembryonic antigen) family of the Ig superfamily. CD66 plays a role in hemophilic and heterophilic adhesion. CD66d is a major granulocyte receptor mediating recognition and efficient opsonin-independent phagocytosis of CEACAM-binding microorganisms, including Neisseria, Moraxella and Haemophilus species, thus playing an important role in the clearance of pathogens by the innate immune system. Responsible for RAC1 stimulation in the course of pathogen phagocytosis. CD66e molecule is also called CEA or CEACAM5, and is primarily found on epithelial cells. CD66e binds to CD66a, c and e.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant soluble human CEACAM3-Fc produced in HEK293 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
AB_2734446 (BioLegend Cat. No. 392803)
AB_2734447 (BioLegend Cat. No. 392804)
- Ig superfamily, CEA antigen group, GPI-linked glycoprotein
- Cell adhesion, neutrophil activation
- CEACAM1, 5,6, SRC and ZPLD1.
CD66d: CEACAM1, SRC.
CD66e: CEACAM1, 5, 6.
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Chen T, et al. 2001. J Biol Chem. 276:17413
- Wang Z, et al. 2016. Mol Clin Oncol. 5:731
- Swords DS, et al. 2016. Onco Targets Ther. 9:7459
- Gene ID
- 1084 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD66d CD66e on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.