- HI98 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- IV M141
- Other Names
- Lewis X, 3-FAL, 3-FL, LNFP III, Lex , SSEA-1, X-hapten
- Mouse IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD15 is 3-fucosyl-N-acetyllactosamine (3-FAL), also known as Lewis X, 3-FAL, X-hapten, and SSEA-1. CD15 is expressed on granulocytes and monocytes. It has also been shown to be expressed on Langerhans cells and some malignant cells. CD15 has been implicated in adhesion, as well as chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and bactericidal activity.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Application Notes
Clone HI98 has been described to specifically react with 3-fucosyl-N-acetyllactosamine (3-FAL), also called X-hapten, SSEA-1, CD15, or Lewis X. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections5 and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Knapp W, et al. Eds. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- McMichael A, et al. 1987. Leucocyte Typing III. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- van Baarsen LG, et al. 2014. Arthritis Res. Ther. 16:426. (IHC)
AB_2632827 (BioLegend Cat. No. 301917)
Neutrophils, eosinophils, monocytes
- Cell Type
- Embryonic Stem Cells, Eosinophils, Monocytes, Neural Stem Cells, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Stocks SC, et al. 1990. Biochem. J. 268:275.
- Gene ID
- 2526 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD15 on UniProt.org
|APC anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)||HI98||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)||HI98||FC|
|PE anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)||HI98||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)||HI98||FC, IHC-P, IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)||HI98||FC, IHC-P|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)||HI98||IHC-P|
|Biotin anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)||HI98||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)||HI98||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)||HI98||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)||HI98||FC|
|Spark Violet™ 423 anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)||HI98||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)
FITC anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)
PE anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)
Purified anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)
Biotin anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)
Spark Violet™ 423 anti-human CD15 (SSEA-1)