- Poly4064 (See other available formats)
- Donkey Polyclonal Ig
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
This polyclonal donkey anti-rabbit IgG antibody reacts with the heavy chains of rabbit IgG and with the light chains common to most rabbit immunoglobulins. No cross-reactivity has been detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody has been solid-phase absorbed to ensure minimal cross-reaction with rat, human, bovine, horse, and mouse immunoglobulins, but it may cross-react with other subclasses of rabbit immunoglobulins.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 555 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Alexa Fluor® 555.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
IF - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescence staining. For immunofluorescence microscopy, a concentration range of 1.0-5.0 μg/ml is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 555 has an excitation maximum of 555 nm, and a maximum emission of 580 nm.
Alexa Fluor® is a trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Application Notes
This conjugated polyclonal donkey anti-rabbit IgG antibody is useful for immunofluorescent staining for flow cytometry, or microscopy.
AB_2563181 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406412)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.