|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Goat anti-rat IgG antibody reacts primarily with the heavy chains of rat IgG, but also partially binds to the light chains common to most rat immunoglobulins. No cross-reactivity has been detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody has been solid-phase absorbed to ensure minimal cross-reaction with rabbit, human, bovine, horse, and mouse immunoglobulins, but it may cross-react with other immunoglobulins from other species.Product Details
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Alexa Fluor® 488.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
IF - Reported in the literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® is a trademark of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
This conjugated goat anti-rat IgG antibody is useful for direct immunofluorescent staining or as a second step reagent for indirect immunofluorescent staining when used in conjunction with primary antibodies.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Zornetzer GA, et al. 2010. J. Virol. 84:11297. PubMed
- Frank NY, et al. 2011. Cancer Res. 71:1474. (IHC) PubMed
- Huang L, et al. 2016. Cell Death Dis. 7:e2301. PubMed
- Desbien A, et al. 2016. J Immunol. 197:4351-4359. PubMed
- Hasham MG, et al. 2017. Dis Model Mech. 10:259. PubMed
AB_2563120 (BioLegend Cat. No. 405418)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.