- 22F6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IKZF2, IKAROS family zinc finger 2, ANF1A2, ZNF1A2, ZNFN1A2
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Helios is a member of the Ikaros family of zinc finger transcription factors. It contains a C-terminal region composed of 2 zinc-finger domains that mediate dimerization between the family members. Helios was originally cloned from a mouse thymoma line. It is mainly expressed in peripheral T cells and thymocytes. It is found at high levels in a subpopulation of regulatory T cells. Helios plays an important role in T cell development and homeostasis. Overexpression of Helios profoundly alters αβ T cell differentiation and activation. It has been determined that silencing of Helios in B cells is critical for maintaining normal B cell function. Helios is also involved in tumor immunity.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Mouse, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Helios peptide (aa 51-107)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Staining Protocol. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per 106 cells in 100 µl volume or 5 µl per 100 µl whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
NOTE: For flow cytometric staining with this clone, True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Buffer Set (Cat. No. 424401) offers improved staining and is highly recommended over the Foxp3 Fix/Perm Buffer Set (Cat. No. 421403) and the True-Nuclear™ 10X Perm Buffer (Cat. No. 424403).
View more applications data for a different format of this clone in our Scientific Poster Library.
- Additional Product Notes
View more applications data for this product in our Scientific Poster Library.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Thornton AM, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 184:1. PubMed
- Verhagen J and Wraith D. 2010. J. Immunol. 185:7129.
- Stone B, et al. 2012. Clin Immunol. 145:153. PubMed
- Vaeth M, et al. 2012. PNAS. 109:16258. PubMed
- Angin M, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9:86920. PubMed
- Bedke T, et al. 2014. Immunol Cell Biol. PubMed
- Liu Y, et al. 2014. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 307:177. PubMed
- Verhagen J and Wraith DC. 2014. J. Immunol. Methods. S0022. (FC) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_10645334 (BioLegend Cat. No. 137213)
AB_10661895 (BioLegend Cat. No. 137223)
- A zinc finger nuclear transcription factor of the Ikaros family, containing 2 zinc-finger domains in C-terminal region.
Regulatory T cells (Tregs), conventional T cells, thymocytes.
- Plays an important role in T cell development and homeostasis, involved in tumor immunity.
- Cell Type
- T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Kelly CM, et al. 1998. Curr. Biol. 8:508.
2. Dovat S, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:3508.
3. Cortes M, et al. 1999. Curr. Opin. Immunol. 11:167.
4. Cai Q, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 183:2303.
5. Zhang Z, et al. 2007. Blood 109:2190.
6. Hahm K, et al. 1998. Genes Dev. 12:782.
- Gene ID
- 22779 View all products for this Gene ID 22807 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Helios on UniProt.org
|FITC anti-mouse/human Helios||22F6||ICFC|
|PE anti-mouse/human Helios||22F6||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse/human Helios||22F6||ICFC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse/human Helios||22F6||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse/human Helios||22F6||ICFC|
|APC anti-mouse/human Helios||22F6||ICFC|
|Purified anti-mouse/human Helios||22F6||ICFC, IP|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse/human Helios||22F6||ICFC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse/human Helios||22F6||ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/human Helios||22F6||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse/human Helios||22F6||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
FITC anti-mouse/human Helios
PE anti-mouse/human Helios
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse/human Helios
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse/human Helios
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse/human Helios
APC anti-mouse/human Helios
Purified anti-mouse/human Helios
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse/human Helios
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse/human Helios
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse/human Helios
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse/human Helios