- RA3-6B2 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- 5 reviews
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD45R, also known as B220, is an isoform of CD45. It is a member of the protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family with a molecular weight of approximately 180-240 kD. CD45R is expressed on B cells (at all developmental stages from pro-B cells through mature B cells), activated B cells, and subsets of T and NK cells. CD45R (B220) is also expressed on a subset of abnormal T cells involved in the pathogenesis of systemic autoimmunity in MRL-Faslpr and MRL-Fasgld mice. It plays a critical role in TCR and BCR signaling. The primary ligands for CD45 are galectin-1, CD2, CD3, and CD4. CD45R is commonly used as a pan-B cell marker; however, CD19 may be more appropriate for B cell specificity.Product Details
- Mouse, Human, Cross-Reactivity: Cat (Feline)
- Host Species
- Abelson murine leukemia virus-induced pre-B tumor cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 488 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Alexa Fluor® 488.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
IHC, IF - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤2.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 2.5-5 μg/ml is suggested. For immunofluorescence microscopy, a concentration range of 1.25-10 μg/ml is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 488 has a maximum emission of 519 nm when it is excited at 488 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone RA3-6B2 has been described to react with an epitope on the extracellular domain of the transmembrane CD45 glycoprotein which is dependent upon the expression of exon A and specific carbohydrate residues. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1, in vitro and in vivo modulation of B cell responses2-4, and immunohistochemistry of acetone-fixed frozen sections and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections5,6. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/μg, Azide-Free, 0.2 μm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 103216).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Coffman RL. 1982. Immunol. Rev. 69:5. (IP)
- George A, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 152:1014. (Activ)
- Asensi V, et al. 1989. Immunology 68:204. (Activ)
- Domiati-Saad R, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:5936. (Activ)
- Hata H, et al. 2004. J. Clin. Invest. 114:582. (IHC)
- Monteith CE, et al. 1996. Can. J. Vet. Res. 60:193. (IHC)
- Shih FF, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:3438. (FC)
- Chang C L-T, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:6984.
- Fazilleau N, et al. 2007. Nature Immunol. 8:753.
- Lang GL, et al. 2008. Blood 111:2158. PubMed
- Charles N, et al. 2010. Nat. Med. 16:701. (FC) PubMed
- del Rio ML, et al. 2011. Transpl. Int. 24:501. (FC) PubMed
- Murakami R, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8:73270. PubMed
- Ge S, et al. 2012. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 209:35:00. PubMed
- Luo Z, et al. 2013. J Control Release. 170:259. PubMed
- Wang C, et al. 2014. Vaccine. 32:5475. PubMed
- Lin J, Sorger M 2015. Sci Rep. 6: 8390. PubMed
- Georgoudaki A, et al. 2016. Cell Rep. 15: 2000-2011. PubMed
- INAGAWA H, et al. 2016. In Vivo. 30: 205 - 211. PubMed
- AR P, et al. 2016. Circ Res. 118: 400-409. PubMed
- Frasch S, et al. 2016. J Immunol. 197: 1425 - 1434. PubMed
- Mooney C, et al. 2017. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 10.3390/ijms18051037. PubMed
- Shimoda A, et al. 2017. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 10.1016/j.bbrc.2017.07.126. PubMed
AB_492874 (BioLegend Cat. No. 103228)
AB_389308 (BioLegend Cat. No. 103225)
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family, 180-240 kD
- B cells, T cell subset, NK cell subset
- Phosphatase, T and B cell activation
- Ligand Receptor
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Trowbridge IS, et al. 1993. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 12:85.
3. Kishihara K, et al. 1993. Cell 74:143.
4. Pulido R, et al. 1988. J. Immunol. 140:3851.
- Gene ID
- 19264 View all products for this Gene ID 5788 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45R on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.