||Human GMCSF plasmid transfected cells
||1. Plates were coated with capture antibody overnight at 4 degree.
2. Plates were washed three times and blocked for 1 hr with 1X assay diluent.
3. Plates were washed three times and incubated with GMCSF standards and unknown samples for two hours.
4. Samples were washed three times and incubated with detection antibody for 1 hr.
5. Plates were washed three times and incubated with Avidin HRP for 30 min.
6. Plates were washed 4 times and incubated with 100 ul substrate solution for 15 minutes.
7. After 15 minutes 100 ul stop solution was added and absorbance was measured at 450.
||Able to quantify GMCSF concentration in cell culture supernatants.