Cell Culture Reagents
At BioLegend, we understand the critical steps involved in advancing your research from the lab to therapeutics. Our GMP Cell Culture Reagents drive cell expansion and enrichment to meet your ex vivo cell processing needs. Our expanding line of GMP tools are manufactured under strict regulatory guidelines and are available at affordable prices. BioLegend is ISO 13485:2016 certified, and our GMP facility is ISO 13485:2016 and MDSAP certified.
Cell-Vive™ T-NK Xeno-Free Serum Substitute, GMP
For Ex Vivo Cell Processing
- Cell-Vive™ T-NK Xeno-Free Serum Substitute is an optimally formulated, defined media reagent, intended to replace human AB serum, providing researchers with more control over culture conditions.
- Serum Substitute is GMP manufactured and engineered to culture and expand immune cells (T cells, NK cells). See Data
- Replaces human serum, thereby reducing potential safety risks, lot-to-lot inconsistencies and supply issues associated with human serum.
Each lot of Cell-Vive™ T-NK Xeno-Free Serum Substitute undergoes extensive QC testing, including:
- Endotoxin Testing (<0.1 EU/mL)
- pH Testing
- Osmolality Testing
- Mycoplasma Testing
- Sterility Testing
- T Cell Function Validation
Check out Dr. Vanda Lopes’ (BioLegend) presentation “A Novel Serum Substitute for Optimal Culture of T & NK Cells” from the ISCT 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting.