- F39P7F11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CCT beta, CCTB, T-complex protein 1 subunit beta, TCP1 beta
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
TCP-1β (Chaperonin containing T complex polypeptide 1, subunit 2) belongs to the TCP-1 chaperonin family, predicted molecular weight 57 kD. Chaperonin-containing TCP-1 is a large multisubunit complex of 800-900 kD, a protein complex considered to be the cytosolic homologue of mitochondrial HSP60. TCP-1β has been shown to interact with β-actin, 14-3-3, SUMO4, TCP-1α, β-Tubulin, α-Tubulin and CCT8. In vitro, TCP-1βmediates the ATP-dependent folding of tubulin, actin, and α-transducin. This protein is also essential for cyclin E maturation and accumulation.Clone F39P7F11has been shown to be useful for western blotting and immunohistochemistry of human, mouse, rat and Frog TCP-1β.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Frog
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Ovalbumin-conjugated synthetic Peptide RKRVPDHHPC
- This antibody is provided in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide at 0.5 mg/ml.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, suggested working dilution(s): Use 5-10 µg per 5 ml antibody dilution buffer for each mini-gel. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application References
- Coghlin C, et al. 2006. J Pathol. 210:351. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2275598 (BioLegend Cat. No. 635502)
- Belongs to the TCP-1 chaperonin family, predicted molecular weight 57 kD.
- In vitro, TCP-1β mediates the ATP-dependent folding of tubulin, actin, and α-transducin. This protein is also essential for cyclin E maturation and accumulation.
- β-actin, 14-3-3γ, SUMO4, TCP-1α, β-Tubulin, α-tubulin, CCT8
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure
- Antigen References
1. Yaffe MB, et al. 1992. Nature 358:245
- Gene ID
- 21454 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCP-1 beta on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.