- 15H5A18 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Lymphoid enhancer-binding factor 1, T cell-specific transcription factor 1-alpha (TCF1-alpha)
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Lymphoid Enhancing Factor 1 (LEF1) is a transcription factor belonging to the TCF/LEF family. LEF1 was first identified as a protein binding to TCR-α enhancer and upregulates expression of T-cell antigen receptor α chain. LEF1 is involved in Wnt signaling pathways as a ubiquitous regulator. During Wnt signaling, translocation of β-catenin from the cytosol to the nucleus results in elevation of transcriptional activity of LEF1, which subsequently regulates multiple downstream genes.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Partial human LEF1 recombinant protein (1-298 aa)
- This antibody is provided in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.05% sodium azide.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
IP - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1-1.0 µg per ml (1:5000 - 1:500). For immunoprecipitation, the suggested use of this reagent is 5-20 μg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
LEF-1 is known to have 7 isoforms.
AB_2561614 (BioLegend Cat. No. 653101)
AB_2561615 (BioLegend Cat. No. 653102)
- 44 kD protein containing a DNA-binding domain (HMG box), an CTNNB1-binding region, and a Prolin-rich domain
- LEF1 is a transcription factor mediating canonical Wnt signaling pathway. It has been shown to function in hair bud formation, cancer development, tumorigenesis, angiogenesis, and T-cell maturation.
- Interacts with ALX4, AML-1, beta-catenin (CTNNB1), EP300, MITF, PIAS4, SMAD2, and SMAD3
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- TCRs, Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Mallory MJ, et al. 2011. Mol. Cell. Biol. 31:2184.
2. Waterman ML, et al. 1991. Genes Dev. 5:656.
3. Hovanes K, et al. 2001. Nat Genet. 28:53.
4. Bruhn L, et al. 1997. Genes Dev. 11:640.
5. Nguyen A, et al. 2005. Int. J. Oncol. 27:949.
6. Petropoulos K, et al. 2008. J. Exp. Med. 205:515.
- Gene ID
- 51176 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about LEF1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.