- C051-77 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL34, Interleukin 34, Chromosome 16 Open Reading Frame 77, C16orf77
- Rat IgG2c, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IL-34 is a glycoprotein that plays important roles in the proliferation, survival, and differentiation of monocytes and macrophages. IL-34 is expressed in the heart, brain, lung, liver, kidney, thymus, spleen, and other organs. It specifically binds to CD115/M-CSF receptor (CSF-1 receptor or c-Fms) and activates ERK1/2 phosphorylation. The function of IL-34 overlaps with CSF-1 to regulate myeloid lineage development. IL-34 also promotes inflammatory processes and regulates osteoclast proliferation, differentiation, and bone reabsorption.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant mouse IL-34 produced in CHO cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
IP - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 µg per ml. For immunoprecipitation, the suggested use of this reagent is 2 - 5 µg/mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
The theoretical MW of IL-34 is 27 kD, the observed MW is 50 kD.
- Product Citations
AB_2565492 (BioLegend Cat. No. 675102)
- 215 amino acids with a predicted molecular weight of approximately 26 kD.
Expressed in different tissues including the spleen, heart, brain, lung, liver, kidney, thymus, testes, ovary, small intestine, prostrate, and colon.
- Regulates myeloid lineage differentiation, proliferation, and survival.
- Macrophages, monocytes, and myeloid cells.
- CD115/M-CSF receptor (CSF-1 receptor or c-Fms)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Lin H, et al. 2008. Sciences 320:807.
2. Chihara T, et al. 2010. Cell Death Differ. 17:1917.
3. Wei S, et al. 2010. J. Leuko. Biol. 88:495.
4. Eda H, et al. 2011. Rheumatol. 31:1525.
5. Covaleda L, et al. 2010. Virology 397:217.
- Gene ID
- 762577 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-34 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.