- 11A1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- C4.4A, GPI-Anchored Metastasis-Associated Protein C4.4A Homolog, LY6/PLAUR Domain Containing 3
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
C4.4A, also known as Ly6/PLAUR domain containing 3 (LYPD-3), is a GPI-linked protein with structural similarity to the urokinase-type plasminogen activator receptor (uPAR). C4.4A is also expressed in the placenta, skin and urothelium and can be found in suprabrasal layers of stratified squamous epithelium and is upregulated on migrating keratinocytes during wound healing. Human C4.4A mRNA has been detected in cancer cell lines, including melanoma, breast, bladder, and renal cell carcinoma, as well as in tumor tissue samples from malignant melanoma, colorectal cancer (CRC), breast cancer, lung carcinoma, and urothelial tumors. Expressed in placenta, skin and urothelium. Found in suprabasal keratinocytes of chronic wounds. Weak expression is found in esophagus and peripheral blood mononuclear cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
IHC-P - Quality tested
FC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5 - 10 µg/mL is suggested. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2922576 (BioLegend Cat. No. 364502)
Placenta, skin, urothelium, keratinocytes
- Interacting selectively and non-covalently with laminins, glycoproteins that are major constituents of the basement membrane of cells
- LGALS3 (By similarity). AGR2 and AGR3
- Laminin-1 and laminin-5
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules
- Antigen References
- Smith BA, et al. 2001. Cancer Res. 61:1678-85.
- Würfle J, et al. 2001. Gene. 262:35-41.
- Gene ID
- 27076 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about LYPD3 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human LYPD3||11A1||IHC-P, FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.