- S16018A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD288, Toll-like receptor 8
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Toll-like receptor (TLR) 8, also known as CD288, is a 83 kDa, type 1 transmembrane protein, member of the TLR receptor family. TLR8 is expressed intracellulary in monocytes, macrophages and myeloid dendritic cells, and plays an important role in the innate immune response by binding single-stranded RNA (ssRNA). TLR8 triggers anti-viral reponses promoting the secretion of proinflammatory cytokines such as IL-12 and TNF.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human TLR8-transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2783317 (BioLegend Cat. No. 395502)
- 83 kD, Type 1 transmembrane protein
Endosomal compartments of monocytes, macrophages, myeloid dendritic cells, and neutrophils
- Binds single-stranded RNA
- MYD88, TRAF6, IRAK4
- Single-stranded GU-rich RNA
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Toll Like Receptors
- Antigen References
- Lood C, et al. 2017. J Exp Med. 214:2103.
- Prinz N, et al. 2011. Blood. 118:2322.
- Gringhuis SI, et al. 2010. Nat Immunol. 11419.
- Cros J, et al. 2010. Immunity. 33:375.
- Peng G, et al. 2005. Science. 309:1380.
- Gene ID
- 51311 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD288 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.