- 11C1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- TNFRSF13C, BAFF-R, BAFFR, BR3, BAFF Receptor
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
B cell-activating factor receptor (BAFF-R) is a 19 kD type III membrane protein. It belongs to TNFR superfamily, also known as TNFRSF member 13C (TNFRSF13C), BAFF receptor 3 (BR3), or CD268. BAFF-R is expressed on mature B cells, B cell lymphoma, and T cell subset. BAFF-R is the major receptor for BAFF/BLys (or TALL-1, THANK) which binds to TACI and BCMA as well. The interaction of BAFF with BAFF-R promotes NF-κB activation and plays predominant roles in B-cell maturation and survival as well as costimulates T cell activation and proliferation. TRAF3 is a BAFF-R intracellularly associated protein, which negatively regulates BAFF-R-mediated NF-κB activation.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- BAFF-R-L1.2 transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. For immunohistochemical staining on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0 - 10 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application References
- Ng LG, et al.2004. J. Immunol. 173:807. (FC IHC)
- Personal communication. (Block)
AB_528985 (BioLegend Cat. No. 316902)
- Type III transmembrane protein, TNF receptor superfamily, 19 kD
Mature B cells, B cell lymphoma, T cell subset
- Induce B cell proliferation and immunoglobulin secretion, costimulate T cell activation
- BAFF/BLys, associate with TRAF3
- Cell Type
- B cells, Leukemia, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Thompson JS, et al. 2001. Science 293:2108.
2. Ng LG, et al.2004. J. Immunol. 173:807.
3. Rodig SJ, et al. 2005. Human Pathol. 36:1113.
4. Ye Q, et al. 2004. Eur. J. Immunol. 34:2750.
5. Kayagaki N, et al. 2002 Immunity 17:515.
- Gene ID
- 115650 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD268 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.