- 14C4C97 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IKZF3, AIO, ZNFN/A3
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Aiolos, also known as Ikaros family zinc finger 3 (IKZF3), is a 58kD zinc finger protein involved in hematopoetic-specific transcriptional activation. Aiolos is involved in regulation of gene expression in B lymphocytes through chromatin remodeling and formation of homodimers and heterodimers with other members of the Ikaros family. Deletion of Aiolos has been reported in pre-B-acute lymphocytic leukemia (B-ALL).Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Partial Aiolos recombinant protein (1-130aa) expressed in E. Coli.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Staining Protocol. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
NOTE: For flow cytometric staining with this clone, True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Buffer Set (Cat. No. 424401) offers improved staining and is highly recommended.
This clone is not recommended for ChIP (Chromatin Immunoprecipitation) assays (as determined by in-house testing).
- Product Citations
AB_2571954 (BioLegend Cat. No. 371002)
- 58kD, zinc finger protein.
T and B lymphocytes.
- Hematopoetic-specific transcriptional activator and chromatin remodeler.
- Forms heterodimers with Ikaros family members IKZF4 and IKZF5.
- Cell Type
- T cells, B cells
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Chromatin Remodeling/Epigenetics, Immunology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Zhuang Y, et al. 2015. Oncol. Rep. 33:1319.
2. Ma S, et al. 2008. Blood. 111:1396.
3. Billot K, et al. 2010. Leuk. Res. 34:289.
4. Morgan B, et al. 2004. EMBO J. 16:2004.
5. Wang JH, et al. 1998. Immunity. 9:543-53.
6. Hosokawa Y, et al. 1999. Genomics. 61:326.
- Gene ID
- 22806 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Aiolos on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.