- J099B12 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Histidine Tag
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
This antibody was raised against linear 8XHis tag. It reacts with His tag protein, either C, N, or internal His6 and up repeats. It can be used for Western blotting to detect linear His repeat (His6 or more).Product Details
- All species (6x His tag epitope)
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- KLH-conjugated His-tag peptide
- This antibody is provided in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, 0.09% NaN3.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ICC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 0.5 µg per ml (Dilution 1:1000 - 1:5000). For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 0.1 - 0.5 μg/ml (Dilution 1:1000 - 1:5000) is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application References
- Burritt JB, et al. 1995. J. Biol. Chem. 270:16974.
- Taylor RM, et al. 2007. Methods Mol. Biol. 412:429.
- Product Citations
AB_11204080 (BioLegend Cat. No. 652501)
AB_11204427 (BioLegend Cat. No. 652502)
AB_2564271 (BioLegend Cat. No. 652505)
- Recombinant poly-histidine tag detection
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Gene ID
- View information about His Tag on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.